Presentation.

Hi, mi name is Kevin Antonio Morales Rodríguez. Im 19 years old.
I was born in Oaxaca de Juarez, Oax,.I lived in Salina Cruz but it was only a couple of months.


I like to play videogames, listen music, and do investigations about issues relevant to society.
I have always been interested in the why of people's behavior. I wanna be a support for a people need that.
Im very empatic, haha.:)


And this is the most relevant things i can tell you about me, guys.
Thanks for reading, i appreciate that.

❤️

Comentarios

  1. Hello I really like listening to music and it is very nice that you are from the coast, I have never been to a beach in Oaxaca hahaha but I do feel like going.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

a little cat dates

my grandmother´s life

My favorite movie scene.